~The Girl From Memory Planet~ ~The Girl From Memory Planet~

pretty cool

i liked the different vocal style. keepin it interesting.

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

wow

you're songs are always great, but this one caught me off guard. i absolutely loved this one. you've really got some talent there.

hania responds:

I'm so happy you like it! I wasn't sure how this one would be taken by the awesome newgrounds community... cause it has hardly any reverb and really is *thinks* different.
But I'm all smiles here and thank you so much for taking the time to review and support!!
Take care!!
-hania
xox

~Silver Memory~ -hania ~Silver Memory~ -hania

great stuff

simple but beautiful harmony. and i'm a sucker for harmonies. good stuff you have here, hope to hear more like it. maybe when i finish up the new acoustic piece i'm working on you can come check it out. should be good.

Iowa is for Lovers (v1) Iowa is for Lovers (v1)

omg

this is beyond amazing

The Unfilled Void The Unfilled Void

been a while since i listend to your stuff...

and it just keeps getting better.
the quality on this amazing. and i don't think i have have to say anything about the playing and writing. it goes without saying that its amazing. good stuff man,

That song with a name.. That song with a name..

pretty cool

not sure if i recognize what is supposed to be, but its definitely put together very well. nice job.

1zin1 responds:

lol well most of the reviews have already stated what it was.

Listen To Your Heart - Jam. Listen To Your Heart - Jam.

the playing is good...

but the recoring quality could use alot of work. how did you record this?

da-pope responds:

Just a mic.

Fantasia synths Fantasia synths

arcade game menu screen?

thats what comes to mind. could work for that pretty well.
pretty nice arrangement.
returning the nice review.

InsaneSmilie responds:

Well thanks, it's not done yet as mentioned before, I just felt obliged to submit something since after almost a year I have yet to complete a project I am fully satisfied with. Thanks reviewing.

\m/ Reciept for Murder \m/ \m/ Reciept for Murder \m/

good to see you back

sounds pretty good. nice and heavy without being to overly technical or needing alot. kinda repetative though at points. loved it when it picked up the pace though.

i got a new track up that by some glitch made A-bots weekly #2 spot. come give it a liten if you got time. idk how i did that.

hope to see more from you soon.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate!
Yeah, it gets repetative coz there's no vocals on it yet. I wrote lyrics, but they're shit so I'm not gonna use them! haha.
Your new song is cool. Sometimes A-bot can be clever and actualy pick good songs!

C&C - Act on instinct C&C - Act on instinct

not too shabby

sounds good. i can't really criticize anything because
a.) i can't do better
and b.) it was simply made to give someone ideas.

sounded pretty good. what was it supposed to inspire? lyrics? solos? idk.

good stuff though